1.01.2012

The year 20-something...

Is it wrong to say that my days/weeks/months/years really blend together since becoming a stay at home mom? Kinda feels like the movie "Groundhog Day" sometimes. I'm not sure why that is, because it really is a crazy time of life! So, true to form, 2011 felt pretty uneventful despite being packed with chaos, but I will count that as a blessing. We went on a cruise (Clint's first) and have been itching to get back ever since. Clint started his new job at the LDS Church. I ran my first half marathon and was so hooked that I ran another a month later. Clint went back to school to begin work on his graduate degree. We celebrated one year with our beautiful Norah and 4 years with Dallas. We marked 5 years in our townhouse and then rented it out and moved in with my parents while we house hunt. And one day after moving, we found out we are expecting #3. 2012 promises to be exciting, and inevitably more stressful as we move into a new home, welcome a new baby, and Clint officially starts his MBA program. I hope to grow as a mother, shrink as a person (after giving birth), and continue to be blessed with more than I deserve. Bring it on!

2 comments:

~*Whitney*~ said...

Congrats on baby #3!! when are you due?

Stacie @ Jame said...

you make me smile.